Friday, February 15, 2013

Adorable excuse

My excuse for not blogging in so long is quite adorable.
Here she is.
Her name is Luna.

I can hear you all in my head going "awwwww."
. . . except for a few of you. .  
If you don't think she's adorable, I'm not sure we can be friends anymore. 

I still don't have her blanket finished. :( I'm working on it though!
It's turning out to be a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. 

As far as crafts go, I WAS INVITED TO DO A CRAFT SHOW, but I didn't participate. 
 
I'm making a couch for my oldest daughter's seventh birthday. I will post pictures of it. Perhaps a tutorial. :) That could be fun if I use a photographer or the tripod.
I'm tossing around the idea of actually using those awesome Barbie doll patterns to make her some clothes to, if I have time after the couch. 
I'm going to aim for the moon like Scotty says!

Here is her silliness.
She's wearing her step-father's new work hat from his new job and being a puppy.
 
I've also seriously considered thinking about working on my books! I have two novels and who knows how many children's books (Windows does cause I saved them in My Documents) in the making right now and maybe with enough brain power, I can will them to be finished without even typing them out! 
I will be Jedi! 


As a side note, I've decided that since I'm such a great and consistent blogger, that I'm going to start another! Horay! Go me!
I'm going to do reviews. On stuff. Random stuff. Stuff I own or have used/ read/ watched/ interacted with at some point.
Should be great . . .
 
 
Have a great weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment