Friday, June 14, 2013

Animal Crossing

I have an addiction.

...

It started on Sunday when my beautiful love bought Animal Crossing: New Leaf for me.

Now, don't get me wrong, I've managed to clean, wash dishes, paint my porch (with my fantastic grandparent's help) and even get some creative sewing done, but all I WANT to do, is play Animal Crossing.

The desire to mingle with strange animal people compels me. It's weird to because I only really like one of them.
I itch to design stupid virtual hats! I've even been dreaming about it! Last night I drepmt I got drunk and started shouting that I'm the mayor of Animal Crossing!

It sounds ridiculous to! I've tried explaining it to people!
 Why is talking to animal people, fishing and buying crap with money you got from selling sea shells fun?
It's ridiculous! And silly!

Anyway, I gotta go cook dinner really fast so I can design a hat or maybe a dress.

Here some, I dunno, pictures of the Barbie out fit I've made so far...

I made the baby, Barbie bra, Barbie pants and I'm working on the Barbie jacket.





ANIMAL CROSSING!! AAAAHHH OH GOD I NEED IT! THE PINK CROCODILE IS CALLING MY NAAAAAAME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment