Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry/ Happy Christmas Eve/ Holidays!

   I got all my Xmas shopping done yesterday! Horay!

   Although my family celebrates Christmas, mainly on Christmas Eve, I think Xmas sounds much cooler. Perhaps because "X" is a neat letter which I have nostalgic attachments to because of Professor Xavier of the X-Men, or perhaps I'm just lazy and it's shorter and easier to write, type and say. :)
  I bet it's that.

   As far as CRAFTING goes, I'm on number three of six washcloths I'm knitting for when Baby is born! Woo!
   I still need to finish Baby's blanket, but the midwife requested six washcloths, so I figure I better finish them first cause we'll need them soon!

   My next goal is a bunch of adorable Barbie Valentine stuff! I'm going to make cards, boxes of chocolates and heart shaped suckers!

   I hope you all have a wonderful day and if you're celebrating anything today, I hope it's great!




No comments:

Post a Comment