Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mini Dinner

Knitting:


 I finished some leg warmers for the Robot Princess

I started some blue ones with much softer yarn. I was going to do another pair after this with purple for Baby Ang, but I do have a lot of knitting projects in queue.

















Baby with her victim.


AND IN OTHER NEWS:
In a desperate attempt to get back on Etsy, I've decided to recreate my dinners in polymers, . . at least as often as I can.

Tonight I made porkchops with cheesy spinach and mashed potatoes.


 Phase One: Polymer
Let's compare, Hmmmmmm



And the last story of the night:

I made a master for making 9x13 casserole baking dishes. It's not nearly perfect enough, but it's a rushed start.

. . . unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to take pictures of it before smothering it in Mold Builder.




No comments:

Post a Comment