Friday, April 26, 2013

Alot of Love: My first Tutorial!

My awesome lover got my flowers for no reason! So I made him alot of love.




Now I will show you how I made alot of love.

Step 1:
Make ugly oblong ball of tin/aluminum/metal foil


 Step 2: Roll out big white blob of polymer clay.


Step 3: Coat ugly metal oblong ball in white polymer clay


 Step 4: Roll it around until the seam is gone and it's good and ugly like a weird white brain. Be careful and if you see metal popping out, cover it in more clay and roll it around until the seam is gone. 


Step 5: Add short stubby little legs



Step 6: Smash a big ball on one end of your oblong, pinch two bits up for the horns, pry a wiggly edge out for the mouth, add a tooth and two eyes.
 


Step 7: Make a quick heart shape cane, cut and stratigically cover your alot in hearts. 
(I used pink first and then a layer of red on his back.)






 Step 8?: Scratch the alot like crazy with long strokes so he looks shaggy.



Step Apple:(not pictured) Bake according to package instructions. Mine was a fat alot so I did 20 min on 275 (little circle for degrees) F!


Step Apple Sauce: AFTER HE IS COOL!! AVOID BURNING YOURSELF BY GRABBING YOUR HOT POLYMER PROJECTS!!
 I used a colored pencil around his eyes and in his mouth for sleepy looking shading, a sharpie for his square pupils and a yellow? orange? marker for his horns and eyes






Step Goodbye: 
Watch as alot of love wanderes back into the wild after you release him after his rehabilitation.

Goodbye beautiful fellow. Have a great life and make lots of baby alots, of love. 


 . . . This step is optional.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment