Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Breeziary

The Breeziary:
Putting words into more, human words.


An Introduction.

I think about things most people don't think about and one of those things is words. 

I think about words a lot and I think about what I mean when I say them.

Love, noun, [luhv]
 1.
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2.
a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3.
sexual passion or desire.
4.
a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5.
(used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
Well, that really doesn't help in my defination of love, that and the way most dictionaries spell their pronounciations is like a horrible minotaur maze.
SO, I'm making my own dictionary with pronounciations I hope more people can understand in words I hope more people can understand. 
A
B
C
D
 E
Enemy (any-me) or sometimes, (En-nah-me)
noun
I think an enemy is;
"someone I hate."
 
F
 Friend (fur-end) 
noun
My friends are;
"someone I enjoy being around or communicating with."
G
H
 Hate (hay-T) or (H-ate)
noun
If I hate someone it means;
"I would not try to save their life if they were in danger and I was the only one able to save them."
I
J
K
L
Love (L-uh-v)
noun
When I say "I love you" to a person or something else that is alive, I mean;
I enjoy being around you almost every time I'm around you, and I want you to be happy so much, that I will do things to make you happy.
When I say "I love" and then I name something that isn't alive I mean;
"I enjoy this thing so much I want to be around it a lot and if it could feel, I would do things to make it happy."

M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
Word: (W-er-d)
noun
When I say word, I mean;
A sound or sometimes a hand movement or body movement that has a meaning that at least two people agree on. 
X
Y
Z

 


No comments:

Post a Comment